Dr. Johannes Diermeier
Institut für Angewandte Mathematik
Endenicher Allee 60
+49 (0)228 73-62213
diermeier (at) posteo.de
- Office hours
I left mathematical research in December 2017. If you have any questions regarding my prior work or are interested in my expertise, I am very glad to receive and answer your e-mail!
I was a researcher in Sergio Conti's group for Applied Analysis at the Institute for Applied Mathematics at the University of Bonn and a member of project A06 in CRC 1060.
My research interests lie in the Calculus of Variatios, especially in the mathematical analysis of elasticity-models for austenite-martensite interfaces in shape-memory alloys. My ongoing projects include Gamma-convergence results and scaling laws for such elasticity-models and properties of the spaces SBV and SBD and their subspaces. Recently I also started working on Young measures and their application to homogenization problems.
- Analysis of martensitic microstructures in shape-memory-alloys: A low volume-fraction limit, 2016, PhD-thesis, [ULB-Bonn]
- (with S. Conti and B. Zwicknagl) Deformation concentration for martensitic microstructures in the limit of low volume fraction, Calc. Var. (2017) 56: 16, [Link]
- A low volume-fraction limit for martensitic microstructures in shape-memory alloys, 2015, Proc. Appl. Math. Mech., [PAMM]
- Summer Term 16: Seminar S1G1 - Eindimensionale Variationsrechnung
- Winter Term 15/16: Analysis in mehreren Veränderlichen
- Summer Term 15: Einführung in die partiellen Differentialgleichungen
- Winter Term 14/15: Analysis III
- Summer Term 14: Analysis II
- Winter Term 13/14: Analysis III
- 08.12.17, AG Seminar Angewandte Analysis, MPIM Leipzig
- 10.10.17, Oberseminar Mathematik in den Naturwissenschaften, Universitaet Wuerzburg
- 05.05.17, DK Seminar, TU Vienna
- 27.09.16, PhD Defence, Universtaet Bonn
- 26.03.15, Contributed Session, GAMM Jahrestagung, Lecce
- 29.01.15, Oberseminar Analysis, Universitaet Bonn