⇒Baris Evren Ugurcan (PhD, Mathematics, Cornell University, 2014.)
Hausdorff Center for Mathematics
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
Endenicher Allee 60
53115 Bonn, Germany
Stochastic PDEs; Random Fields; Functional Analysis.
⇒Publications and works in progress:
- (with Massimiliano Gubinelli, Immanuel Zachhuber) "Semilinear evolution equations for the Anderson Hamiltonian in two and three dimensions." arXiv:1807.06825 (2018).
- (with Lionel Levine, Mathav Murugan and Yuval Peres) Divisible Sandpile at the Critical Density, Annales Henri Poincaré, Volume 17, Issue 7, July 2016.
- (with Joe P. Chen) Entropic repulsion of Gaussian free field on high-dimensional Sierpinski carpet graphs, Stochastic Processes and their Applications 125 (2015), pp. 4632-4673
- (with Pak Hin Li, Nicholas Ryder and Robert S. Strichartz) Extensions and their Minimizations on the Sierpinski Gasket." Potential Analysis 41, no. 4 (2014): 1167-1201.
- (with Aurelian Gheondea) On two equivalent dilation theorems in VH-spaces, Complex Analysis and Operator Theory. Vol. 6, No. 3 (2012) 625-650.
- (with Robert S. Strichartz and Anna Blasiak), Spectra of Self-similar Laplacians on the Sierpinski Gasket with Twists. Fractals. Vol. 16, No. 1 (2008) 43-68.
- Boundary Value Problems and $L^p$-estimates on Fractals, Preprint (2016).