Institute for Applied Mathematics
Endenicher Allee 60
Phone: +49 (0)228 73 3423
- April 2004 - March 2006: Teaching assistant, Chuo University
- April 2006 - March 2008: COE Research Assistant, University of Tokyo
- April 2008 - March 2010: JSPS Research Fellow for Young Scientists, University of Tokyo
- April 2010 - December 2010: Grants-in-Aid Scientific Researcher, Tokyo Institute of Technology; GCOE Project Researcher, University of Tokyo
- December 2010 - November 2011: JAE doc researcher, Instituto de Ciencias Matematicas (ICMAT)
- November 2011 - current: Assistant, University of Bonn.
Publications (Referred original articles)
- Y. Seki, R. Suzuki, and N. Umeda, Blow-up directions for quasilinear parabolic equations, Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A, 138 (2008), 379--405.
- Y. Seki, On directional blow-up for quasilinear parabolic equations with fast diffusion, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 338 (2008), 572--587.
- Y. Giga, Y. Seki, and N. Umeda, Mean curvature flow closes open ends of noncompact surfaces of rotation, Comm. Partial Differential Equations, 34 (2009), 1508--1529.
- Y. Seki, On exact dead-core rates for a semilinear heat equation with strong absorption, Commun. Contemp. Math, 13 (2011), 1--52.
- Yoshikazu Giga, Yukihiro Seki, and Noriaki Umeda, On decay rate of quenching profile at space infinity for axisymmetric Mean curvature flow, Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. 29 (2011), 1463-–1470.
- Y. Seki, Y. Sugiyama, and J. J. J. Velazquez, Multiple peak aggregations for the Keller-Segel system, Nonlinearity (to appear), arxiv.org/abs/1203.0916