Prof. Dr. Massimiliano Gubinelli
Hausdorff Center for Mathematics &
Institut für Angewandte Mathematik
Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
Endenicher Allee 60
53115 Bonn, Germany
email: gubinelli at iam.uni-bonn.de
Mrs Gunder-Lily Sievert (Secretary)
What is a businessman? Someone who does business? Not quite. It is someone who sees opportunities for doing business when others might miss them. A mathematician is someone who sees opportunities for doing mathematics.
Ian Stewart, "Letters to a Young Mathematician"
I have made this letter longer than usual because I lack the time to make it shorter.
Le mot "random" vient d'un terme de vènerie français : randon désigne la course erratique du cerf qui zigzague en essayant d'échapper aux chiens. Le mot a aussi donné « randonnée » en français.
- Paths between Probability, PDEs, and Physics: Conference 2019, 1-5 July 2019, Imperial College London (url)
- Stochastic Processes and Application, Northwestern University, July 2019 (url)
- Recent Trends in Stochastic Analysis and SPDEs, 18-20 July 2019, Università di Pisa (url)
- HIM Junior Trimester Program "Randomness PDEs and Nonlinear fluctuations", September-December 2019, Bonn. (url)
- CIRM Conference "Random Partial Differential Equations", April 23-27, 2019, Marseille. (url)
- IRS 2019, January 2019, Paris. (url)
- INI program "SRQ: Scaling limits, rough paths, quantum field theory", September-December 2018, Cambridge. (url)
- ICM, July 2018. Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.
- Kac seminar, February 3, 2017. Utrecht, Netherlands. (url)
- Hausdorff school "Recent Development in Singular Stochastic PDEs". February 20 - 24 2017. Bonn, Germany. (url)
- IAM summer school "Paraproducts and Analysis of Rough Paths" September 11 - 16, 2016, Kopp, Germany. (url)
- CIME summer school "Singular Random Dynamics". August 22 - 26, 2016. Cetraro, Italy. (url)