Dr. Sebastian Schwarzacher
- Institut für Angewandte Mathematik
- Universität Bonn
- Endenicher Allee 60
- 53115 Bonn
- Room: 2.052
- Phone:+49 (0)228 73-62297
- Email: schwarz(at)iam.uni-bonn.de
- Additionally, I am Assistance Professor at the Charles University, Prague.
- NEW: Offer for two PostDoc possitions at Charles University, Prague as members of my grant (Primus Research Programme): Announcement.
- Nonlinear partial differential equations (existence, uniqueness, regularity, numerics)
- Fluid dynamics (compressible and non-Newtonian fluids, fluid-structure interaction)
- Theory of numerics for PDEs (time schemes, convergence rates, Galerkin methods)
- Analysis of evolutionary non-linear PDEs (variable domains, intrinsic geometry)
- Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations II
Assistance of the lecture course (V4B2) by Prof. Dr. J. J. L. Velázquez
Y. Lu and S. Schwarzacher: Homogenization of the compressible Navier-Stokes equations in domains with very tiny holes (2018), accepted at JDE, Preprint.
U. Gianazza and S. Schwarzacher: Self-improving property of degenerate parabolic equations of porous medium-type (2018), accepted at Am. J. of Math. , Preprint.
A. Cianchi and S. Schwarzacher: Potential estimates for the p-Laplace system with data in divergence form, (2018), to appear in JDE.
D. Breit and S. Schwarzacher: Compressible fluids interacting with a linear-elastic shell, ARMA,
vol 228, (2018), p. 495--562. Preprint.
F. Rindler, S. Schwarzacher, E. Suli: Regularity and approximation of strong solutions to rate-independent systems,M3AS, (2017), vol. 27, p. 2511-2556. Preprint.
L. Diening, S. Schwarzacher, B. Stroffolini and A. Verde: Parabolic Lipschitz truncation and Caloric Approximation Calc. of Var. and PDE, (2017), vol. 56, p. 120, Preprint.
D. Breit, A. Cianchi, L. Diening, T. Kuusi and S. Schwarzacher: Pointwise Calderon-Zygmund gradient estimates for the p-Laplace system, (2017), in press at JMPA, doi.org/10.1016/j.matpur.2017.07.011, Preprint.
M. Bulicek, J. Burczak and S. Schwarzacher: A unified theory for some non Newtonian fluids under singular forcing, SIAM J. Math. Anal., (2016), vol. 48, p. 4241–4267. Preprint.
M. Bulicek and S. Schwarzacher: Existence of very weak solutions to elliptic systems of p-Laplacian type, Calc. of Var. and PDE, (2016), vol. 55, 14 pp Preprint.
Vaclav Macha, Sebastian Schwarzacher: Global BMO estimates for non-Newtonian fluids with perfect slip boundary conditions, (2017), Preprint.
L. Diening, T. Scharle and S. Schwarzacher: Regularity for parabolic systems of Uhlenbeck type with Orlicz growth (2016), submitted, Preprint.