Dr. Sebastian Schwarzacher
- Institut für Angewandte Mathematik
- Universität Bonn
- Endenicher Allee 60
- 53115 Bonn
- Room: 2.052
- Phone:+49 (0)228 73-62297
- Email: schwarz(at)iam.uni-bonn.de
- Nonlinear partial differential equations (regularity, existence, numerical analysis)
- Fluid dynamics (compressible fluids, non-Newtonian Fluids, Fluid-structure interaction)
- Analysis of evolutionary systems (intrinsic geometry, Bochner spaces)
- Calculus of variations (non-standard growth, rate independent systems)
- Theory of finite element methods (convergence rates, adaptivity methods)
D. Breit and S. Schwarzacher: Compressible fluids interacting with a linear-elastic shell (2017), accepted at ARMA, Preprint.
F. Rindler, S. Schwarzacher, E. Suli: Regularity and approximation of strong solutions to rate-independent systems (2017), accepted at M3AS, Preprint.
L. Diening, S. Schwarzacher, B. Stroffolini and A. Verde: Parabolic Lipschitz truncation and Caloric Approximation (2017), accepted at Calc. of Var. and PDE, Preprint.
D. Breit, A. Cianchi, L. Diening, T. Kuusi and S. Schwarzacher: Pointwise Calderon-Zygmund gradient estimates for the p-Laplace system, (2017), in press at JMPA, doi.org/10.1016/j.matpur.2017.07.011, Preprint.
M. Bulicek, J. Burczak and S. Schwarzacher: A unified theory for some non Newtonian fluids under singular forcing, SIAM J. Math. Anal., (2016), vol. 48, p. 4241–4267. Preprint.
M. Bulicek and S. Schwarzacher: Existence of very weak solutions to elliptic systems of p-Laplacian type, Calc. of Var. and PDE, (2016), vol. 55, 14 pp Preprint.
Vaclav Macha, Sebastian Schwarzacher: Global BMO estimates for non-Newtonian fluids with perfect slip boundary conditions, (2017), Preprint.
A. Cianchi and S. Schwarzacher: Potential estimates for the p-Laplace system with data in divergence form, (2017), submitted.
Y. Lu and S. Schwarzacher: Homogenization of the compressible Navier-Stokes equations in domains with very tiny holes (2017), submitted, Preprint.
U. Gianazza and S. Schwarzacher: Self-improving property of degenerate parabolic equations of porous medium-type (2016), submitted, Preprint.
L. Diening, T. Scharle and S. Schwarzacher: Regularity for parabolic systems of Uhlenbeck type with Orlicz growth (2016), submitted, Preprint.